1. What is the title of the article? Twitter Buys a Text Messaging Company
2. Who is the author? Claire Cain Miller
3 . Twitter began as what type of service? Twitter was born as a text messaging service.
4. How do people from the U.S. use Twitter? They use it either online or via smart phone apps.
5. What is the benefit of using Twitter by texting? On friday,the company announced that it had acquired cloud hopper, a Seattle text-messaging start-up.
6. What is Cloudhopper?Has already been working with twitter to connect its service directly with mobile carriers around the world, in part so that users do not pay extra to send or receive text messages tweets.
7. How many tweets a month does Twitter receive? Twitter now process no morethan a billion SMS tweets a month, according to kenvin thau,who manages mobile products and partnerships at twitter.