Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Final Exam Question

Tell us about the side effects that your digital life is having on your real life, if any. Do you find yourself, for example, feeling left out or jealous of your friends’ activities when you look at Facebook? Are you having trouble remembering material when you interrupt your studying by checking in online? Do you or your parents ever worry about how much time you spend texting or on the Internet?

The side effects that my digital life is having on my real life are very complicated in some ways, some people see me on a social network and get the wrong idea of me or something like that , then when they see me in person it's a problem or an attitude there. It's a very complicated thing to be involved in a social network and go to school with those people that are on the same network as you, or meeting up with new people because they'll either love everything about you on that network or hate everything about you and then when you finally meet them or see them in school their will be a lot of misunderstanding there.

No i don't find myself getting jealous nor left out when activities are going on , on facebook and im not involved. I really don't care to much for things like that in the first place so that wouldn't bother me one bit. My friends know how i are so they know that i don't get involved with an activity on a social network and i don't care to be left out.

Yes sometimes i do have trouble remembering certain material when i interrupt my studying to check my facebook because then i get tied up in that and i can't focus anymore, i become so caught up that when i go back to studying it's extremely hard for me to focus. Yes my mom and dad always worry about how much i text and be on the internet, they say if i spent that much time on my work and books i would be extremely focus & dedicated to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment